Rialto Studio practices a broad definition of landscape architecture, designing projects of multiple types and scales. We embrace a multidisciplinary team approach to problem solving, and have built our success on thoroughness, attention to detail, and an abiding empathy for the character and sense of a place. That approach has yielded a long history of successfully constructed projects, projects that are among Central Texas’s most important and enduring places.
Mid-Level Landscape Architect Opening in Austin
Rialto Studio is continuing to grow in our Austin office and is looking to add a skilled landscape architect to our growing team. We are seeking a creative, ambitious individual who shares the joy of teamwork and collective wisdom, and who is not encumbered by someone else’s definition of landscape architecture. This individual will need the adaptability and energy to assist in growing a young office, and the desire to learn and to teach others. The successful candidate will play a role in both managing and executing projects in our Austin office and will collaborate with our team in San Antonio to plan, design, document, and observe the execution of constructed projects.
We are seeking the following qualifications:
• 3 to 6 years’ experience in a professional office
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch-Up, and MS Office software.
• Can apply design concepts that benefit ecosystem services
• Demonstrated capability in design
• Excellent knowledge of construction documents, knowledge of local construction methods and plant materials preferred
• Strong graphic abilities
• Attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and willing to work as part of a team
• Experience managing projects and interfacing with clients and other consultants a plus
• Ongoing desire to learn from and teach others
• Graduate from an accredited program of landscape architecture
• Licensed or on the path to licensure
Please send letter of interest, resume, portfolio, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rialto Studio provides an internship program that stimulates students to develop their team skills and creative problem solving skills. The internship is designed to prepare students for life after school in the professional environment. In this internship, students will have real-world involvement working along side our studio professionals. The students will be constantly challenged to work together finding solutions to real projects for real clients. In addition to studio involvement, students will get the opportunity to go on site visits and see how Rialto's projects are constructed and implemented. Each year, Rialto sponsors two interns for summer and/or fall internships. Requirements include hand and computer graphic skills, technical skills (CAD experience, grading, and construction knowledge), and a positive attitude and open mind towards involvement on a wide range of project types.
Rialto Studio is always looking for creative and enthusiastic professionals to join our team.
Send letter of interest, resume, and portfolio to: email@example.com